Objective: Understand a leader’s role in harnessing diversity, and championing a culture of equity, inclusion and belonging. Identify essential traits and characteristics of the most effective and inclusive leaders.
- Understand your personal lens and the perspective of others
- Identify blind spots and challenge assumptions
- Harness cultural differences as resources for learning
- Create a safe space and establish workplace guidelines
- The business and human case for diversity, equity, inclusion + belonging (DEIB)
- Inclusive decision-making
- Practical steps for leadership in action