Bring the latest employment laws to life through an interactive, discussion-based workshop. Based on stringent state and federal requirements, our course ensures that managers and employees are informed and practiced in situations involving workplace harassment and discrimination.
Anti Harassment Course Objectives
- Advance organizational commitment to a safe and inclusive workplace free of sexual harassment and sex-based discrimination
- Define sexual harassment and gender discrimination, and discuss the differences
- Discuss gender identities and the use of pronouns
- Enhance emotional intelligence, improve self-awareness, and manage your reactions and behaviors
- Understand the employees’ rights and managers’ responsibilities in preventing and managing workplace issues and empower ownership to make change.